Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Second Trade


"The bowl up for trade really means a lot to me personally. I took communion from it with several good friends and (a few new ones) over the Christmas break during a Taize service. The experience of that weekend made a pretty big impression on my life.

Now then, with that in mind I'd like to offer my electric bass as a trade for the quaich. Its in mint condition and sounds great. I will throw in the necessary accessories (gig bag, strap, etc.) as well."

-Benjamin Roundtree
Tuscaloosa, Alabama




The trade we'll be making is with Mr. Benjamin Rountree, who has offered his electric bass in exchange for the quaich. You can check out his post under the discussion topic Second Trade on the group page.

If you posted an item, sent me a message, or somehow communicated to me that you had an item to offer for the second trade, please consider reposting your item under the topic of Third Trade. This is really the best way to let me know that you're interested; it's really hard for me to keep up with all of the wonderful offers that you've all made. This will also make it easier for everyone else in the group to see what you've offered; maybe you'll inspite someone else to trade something as well!

We'll be looking to make the third exchange sometime in the next week.

For those of you who are just interested in donating your item for the cause, we're thinking about setting up an Ebay seller's account that would go directly to IC. We'd like to photograph the items that are sold through this account and make a scrap book of your reason for giving up your possessions and donating the money to Invisible Children. Please contact us if you're interested!

Thanks so much!

Lindsey

No comments: