Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fourth Trade?

Hey guys! The following posts are the offers that we have recieved for the fourth trade. All offers posted here will be traded for Ryan Spain's ipod and accessories. If you have another trade to offer please place the offer under the comments for this post. Leave us your contact information so we can get back to you on your offer. Thank you so much for your gifts and creativity.

Posted by Graham Mullen:
here is my offer for the fourth trade is my xbox. it is not a 360, just a regular one. along with it, i will give everything i have that goes with it. this includes 26 games, 4 controllers, 2 of which are wireless (batteries included), a dvd adapter and remote that allows you to play dvds on it, as well as a wireless module that allows you to play on xbox live with a wireless connection. i really admire what everybody has done to help invisible children, and hopefully soon they will no longer be invisible

Posted by Erika Bennet:
Okay... I've got a trade! I'd love to trade for the IPOD, my full set of pearls. This includes a 16 inch pearl necklace, a 7 inch pearl bracelet, and a set of pearl earrings. The necklace and bracelet have never been worn, and the earrings have only been worn a few times and will be cleaned before trading. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I didn't have the pearls appraised officially, but when I got them I had a friend who was a jeweler look at them. She said, her estimate (on their worth) was over $600.00

This jewelry is very special to me, because it was presented to me the night I won my first Miss America Organization local preliminary title - Miss Gadsden Area. I have been saving them for a special occasion, not wearing them for fear of losing them... how ironic, huh? But, I figure, what good is it to have them locked away?

I'm adding (to my pearls) my set of Mystic Topaz earrings. I don't know how many carats, but they're roughly 5/16" by 1/4" and set in 14 K gold. The gems are green and purple. They were also presented to me the night I won my first Miss America Organization local preliminary title- so they (along with the pearls) have a lot of sentimental value.

"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Matthew 6:20-21

My heart is in Uganda, and it's beeping for the Invisible Children! Please let me know if you want to trade!


Posted by Kat Glenn:
I still really want that I-Pod and I have several sets of Pearls that you all can choose from. I can do a set or whatever... I have pearls that are unique and cannot be purchased anywhere.

Let me know again~

Thanks
Kat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

against common shivsagar freely journeys poachers peters atrix pipelines deployment blinders
lolikneri havaqatsu